More about carbon reduction
More guidance on how businesses can reduce their carbon footprint and start the journey towards net zero carbon emissions.
Businesses can deliver this commitment by innovation, green procurement, environmental performance improvement plans and by considering global environmental issues related to the climate emergency.
In this guide
- Carbon emissions, greenhouse gases
- Farming and climate change
- Sustainable procurement practices for education
- Hair and Beauty - reducing environmental impacts
- Innovation and product development - sustainable ways of working
- Building renovation or restoration
- Managing environmental performance
- Providing environmental information to your customers, take back schemes and other initiatives
- Retail and wholesale: managing your environmentl performance
- Managing your environmental performance for transport businesses
- Cost cutting measures: The savings calculator