Saving energy doesn't need to involve expensive new equipment - it's often about changes in behaviour and using existing equipment more efficiently.
This guide has advice on assessing your energy use - with simple steps you can take to start saving money. This includes tips on creating a more energy efficient working culture. You'll also get specific guidance for different types of industries, details of tax breaks and find out where to go for more help.
How much money can your business save?
Use the savings calculator to see what your business can save on bills by putting in place some straightforward efficiency measures. Click the savings calculator icon in the additional resources box.
In this guide
- Simple ways to save energy
- How to monitor your energy use
- Create an energy efficient work culture
- Energy efficiency tips for different types of business
- Financing loans and tax incentives for energy efficient equipment
- Energy efficiency: sources of advice and financial help
- Checklist: Using energy efficiently